You deserve a little indulgence, and you know it. Bask in a tropical getaway in the Maldives curated just for you and your loved ones, and enjoy extra perks including hearty breakfasts and delectable dinners.
- Accommodation for 2 adults.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner at Kandooma Café.
- 2 children below the age of 12 stay and eat for free with our “Kids Stay & Eat Free” Programme.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the villas and public areas.
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports (excluding Wind Surfing & Catamaran).
Terms & Conditions:
- Deposit for first night stay is required at times of booking.
- First night cancellation penalty applies for cancellations made after booking confirmation.
Learn more about the important information you need to know before traveling to the Maldives and our commitment to health and safety here.
PCR Testing is available at the resort at a nominal fee. Please advise us of your requirement prior to your arrival.
To ensure the well-being of all our guests and colleagues, please note that travelers from high risk areas may be subject to additional PCR Testing at the resorts discretion.
- 10% Service Charge, 16% Goods and Services Tax is not included in the package rate and will be applied to your final bill.
- Additional USD 6.00 per person, per night is applicable as mandatory Maldives government Green Tax.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is valid only for stays booked directly with the resort only (via email to our reservations team or through our resort website) and is applicable for stays of 5 nights or more.
- Complimentary PCR Testing is not applicable for stays booked through redemption nights or through any other special promotions.
- Return speedboat transfer charge (airport-resort-airport) is USD 130.00 nett per adult and USD 70.00 nett per child (age below 12 years old).
- Rates are per villa, per night, based on a single/double occupancy.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This package rate is not to be combined with other resort offers or promotions and is subject to change.
- Cancellation or no show will result in the guest being charged for the entire stay booked.
- Prevailing tax may apply.
- Failure to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.